1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. This policy applies to the Website operating under the url address: https://ceramicboleslawiec.com.pl
2. The website operator and personal data administrator is: Zakłady Ceramiczne “BOLESŁAWIEC” Sp Kościuszki 11, 59-700 Bolesławiec
3. The operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running the newsletter
- Query handling by the form
- Preparation, packaging, shipping of goods
- Implementation of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
6. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
2. SELECTED DATA PROTECTION METHODS USED BY THE OPERATOR
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
2. Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator’s key can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
3. User passwords are stored in a hash form. The hash function works in one direction – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
4. The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
5. To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
6. An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the server of the external company JDM.pl.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE USE OF DATA
1. In order to implement the obligations arising from the provisions on the protection of personal data and to ensure real data protection, the Operator has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
2. The Data Protection Inspector is: Ewa Guzera address: Kościuszki 11, 59-700 Bolesławiec electronic contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on an entrusting basis
- postal operators
- authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the site
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
4. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
Sprost correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
5. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to exercise legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, determination, investigation or defense of claims. The Administrator’s actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website. In relation to you, actions may be taken that involve automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. INFORMACJE W FORMULARZACH
- Serwis zbiera informacje podane dobrowolnie przez użytkownika, w tym dane osobowe, o ile zostaną one podane.
- Serwis może zapisać informacje o parametrach połączenia (oznaczenie czasu, adres IP).
- Serwis, w niektórych wypadkach, może zapisać informację ułatwiającą powiązanie danych w formularzu z adresem e-mail użytkownika wypełniającego formularz. W takim wypadku adres e-mail użytkownika pojawia się wewnątrz adresu url strony zawierającej formularz.
- Dane podane w formularzu są przetwarzane w celu wynikającym z funkcji konkretnego formularza, np. w celu dokonania procesu obsługi zgłoszenia serwisowego lub kontaktu handlowego, rejestracji usług itp. Każdorazowo kontekst i opis formularza w czytelny sposób informuje, do czego on służy.
6. ADMINISTRATOR LOGS
- Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
7. IMPORTANT MARKETING TECHNIQUES
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow matching advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the site, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data are used to track him, but in practice no personal data from the Operator is transferred to the advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is cookies enabled.
- The operator applies a solution that tests users’ behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that he does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, the entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator applies a solution that automates the operation of the Website for users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the “Important marketing techniques” section;
9. MANAGING COOKIES – HOW TO EXPRESS AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
3. Mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone